Sildigra 100 mg
Generic Name: SILDENAFIL-100 MG
Package: 3 STRIP X 10 PILLS
Sildigra 100 (generic Viagra). Generic is a copy preparation having a similar active substance as the original, but with a different name and in most cases a more affordable price. Generics in their effectiveness are not inferior to the original additives.
- Trade name: Sildigra;
- Country of origin: India;
- An analogue of the action: Viagra;
- Active ingredient: sildenafil citrate 100 mg;
- Action start: after 20 minutes;
- Time: 4-6 hours;
- Taste: bitter;
- Packing: blister of 10 tablets;
- Shelf life: 3 years from the date of production (indicated on the packaging).
Description of Sildigra-100
Sildigra is a generic Viagra, with its similar properties and effect, the main active ingredient of which is sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow in the penis, thereby contributing to its stronger fullness, which leads in turn to a firm and prolonged erection. It is important to note that it works only with natural sexual stimulation, that is, the addition does not lead to spontaneous mechanical filling of the penis.
Mechanism of action
With the use of sildigra, as well as under the influence of sexual irritation, the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the cavernous bodies of the penis, which increases the content of the cGMP level (cyclic guanosine monophosphate, participates as a mediator of signal transmission), which entails relaxation of the smooth muscle tissue of the cavernous body and its abundant blood filling.
Cavernous body – it’s a tricky body – these are the basic structures of the penis involved in the erection process of a man.
Mode of application
Take 1 tablet for 30-40 minutes before sexual intercourse, with plenty of water. Do not exceed the dosage in one whole tablet at a time, and do not take more than one tablet a day. Can be combined with any food without loss of effectiveness, do not take with alcohol.
Do not take sildigra-100 if you have:
- various heart diseases, after an infarction, or stroke status;
- low blood pressure (hypotension);
- allergy to sildenafil citrate;
- various diseases that limit physical activity (or in general prohibit them);
- problems with kidney and liver;
- problems with the retina of the eye.