Poxet 30 mg
Generic Name: DAPOXETINE HCL TAB 30 MG
Package: 1 STRIP X 10 PILLS
Poxet is a medicinal product used to prolong sexual intercourse by delaying premature ejaculation. It was developed by the Indian pharmaceutical giant SUNRISE Remedies PVT Ltd. Due to the influence on the sympathetic nervous system, the active substance Dapoxetine increases the duration of the sexual intercourse 3-4 times. The drug Poxet 30 mg is a generic drug known as Priligy in a minimal dosage.
Indication for use
- treatment of premature ejaculation, causing disorders in the sexual sphere.
- an increase in the duration of sexual intercourse of a healthy man.
The undeniable advantages of Poxet 30 mg
- Virtually does not have side effects and does not provoke habituation with a long course of treatment.
- Effective even with a single dose, as the active substance is rapidly absorbed and reaches its maximum concentration in the blood plasma after 30 minutes.
- Not only improves the quality of sexual life, improving potency and prolonging sexual intercourse, but also stabilizes the emotional background, eliminating anxiety, irritability.
- It does not belong to the category of rare drugs, so men can freely buy Poxet 30 mg in online stores at an affordable price.
Instructions for use
Poxet is available in the form of coated tablets for oral administration. The tablet should be drunk approximately 30 minutes before intimacy, regardless of food intake. The maximum dosage is one tablet per 24 hours. The course of treatment is 4 weeks, however, if the drug is well tolerated, the doctor can extend the course of admission. Men of advanced age who have chronic heart and blood vessel diseases in the anamnesis are advised to take the drug with caution. Before buying Poxet 30 mg, you must first consult with a specialist.
- an allergic reaction to the ingredients of the drug;
- chronic diseases of the nervous system: epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, etc .;
- impaired kidney function;
- liver failure;
- heart failure;
- lactose intolerance;
- age younger than 18 years;
- use of narcotic drugs.