Tadarise pro- 40 mg
Generic Name: TADALAFIL SUBLINGUL TAB-40 MG
Package: 3 STRIP X 10 PILLS
Product Description Cialis Tadarise 40 mg Tadalafil:
Cialis Tadarise pro 40 mg is a double dosage of Tadarise 20. It is designed to divide 1 tablet in half or if necessary a large dosage.
Cialis Tadarise pro 40 mg is a new formula of medicine successfully used to strengthen the erection. It has absolutely the same composition with the original Cialis tablets, but differs from them in the absence of a brand name brand.
Often patients are confused: Cialis, the generic Cialis and Tadarise pro. Note that all three names of medicines, they do not differ from each other, and belong to the same drug.
Composition of the preparation:
The active substance of Cialis, Tadalafil (lat Tadalafil), an active protein of natural origin, successfully used in medicine for the treatment of decreased sexual activity in men of different ages.
Improving the circulation of the penis, Cialis Tadarise pro 40 mg thereby strengthens the male reproductive system, while preserving all the necessary conditions for the development of a healthy erection.
Clear results can be observed after 15-20 minutes after taking. In this case, the effect of the drug last for more than 36 hours.
Useful properties of the drug:
- – Fast digestibility;
- – High performance;
- Soft form of action;
- Not addictive;
- Does not affect the biological properties of sperm;
Instructions for use and dosage:
- The maximum daily dosage of Cialis Tadarise is 20 mg.
- Tablets should be taken orally, on average 30-60 minutes before entering into sexual contact.
Contraindications to admission:
- Men over 60 years of age;
- Patients with renal and cardiovascular insufficiency
- Patients who have obvious signs of allergy to medicines; as well as men with an anatomical deformation of the penis, before taking Cialis Tadarise 40 mg tablets should consult a specialist.
There are cases when prolonged admission of Cialis Tadarise pro 40 mg, cause an overdose. In this case, patients are observed:
- Pain in the temples and dizziness;
- Allergic nasal congestion (runny nose);
- – Redness of facial skin;
- Sometimes pain in the lower back;