Caverta 100 mg
Generic Name: SILDENAFIL CITRATE 100 MG
Package: 3 STRIP X 4 PILLS
Caverta 100 mg (active ingredient – Sildenafil 100mg) – The unique drug Caverta was developed specifically for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men, formed against a background of physical or metabolic problems with erection.
- Other dosages: 50 mg
- Country of origin: India
- Lasts for 4-5 hours
- Reception: 30-40 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Alcohol: permissible in minimum quantities
- Recommended daily dose: not more than 1 tablets
Sexual impotence manifests itself in a prolonged inability to achieve the rigidity of the penis, which is necessary for the performance of a normal sexual intercourse.
The advantages of the drug:
- Significantly increases the flow of blood to the genitals;
- It is authorized at the raised or increased blood pressure;
- Acts much longer than its counterparts;
- It makes it possible to plan the assignation, as is accepted in advance, in the period from half an hour to four hours before sexual intercourse.
Relaxes the arteries and veins.
Improved blood circulation of the penis, which occurs after a single dose, in combination with sexual stimulation guaranteed restores man’s erectile function and adds a new sensual sensations. By its composition, the drug is almost identical to the famous Viagra, but its price is more accessible. Since, the manufacturer does not invest huge amounts in promotion of the brand, preferring instead to improve the quality of the product.
The mechanism of action is identical to that of the standard Viagra. Considering that the basic component is Sildenafil.
Mode of application
The tablet of the drug is recommended for taking 40-60 before the planned sexual intercourse. The duration of the effect is about four hours, but it can significantly decrease under the influence of strong alcoholic beverages and fatty foods.
The daily norm of the drug for a healthy person is 100 ml. For a patient with serious kidney disease, liver disease or age exceeding 65 years, the recommended norm is not more than 25 mg. At reception try to be guided by prescriptions of the doctor and do not take an extra tablet, in order to compensate for the missed.
- You take protease inhibitors (HIV medicines);
- You have experienced a heart attack or stroke;
- You suffer from high blood pressure or other cardiovascular diseases;
- You are contraindicated in excessive sexual loads;
- You are taking nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin).
- redness of facial skin;
- slight nausea;
- small color blindness (confused blue and green colors);
- nasal congestion.