When the body ages, so does the vital organs. With age, erectile dysfunction in men becomes an alarming problem that requires immediate attention. The notion of the inability to satisfy a partner pursues even strong men. Thoughts about impotence often do not give rest, and many men begin their suffering in depression.
There are certain rules that can keep you healthy. By sticking with them, a man can avoid erectile dysfunction (ED) after 50. However, it is important to understand that ED is not just your problem. In fact, billions of men who have reached the age of 50 suffer from a lack of quality erection.
Experts give some tips on how to avoid ED problems:
1. Keep track of nutrition: Maintaining a healthy, balanced, low-cholesterol diet helps prevent vessel blockage and avoid impotence.
2. Doing sports: Another way to maintain normal circulation is exercise. It is worth trying to make regular jogging or swimming.
3. Watch for pressure: If you have high blood pressure, make sure you get adequate treatment. This can avoid the occurrence of hypertension and atherosclerosis, leading to the appearance of impotence.
4. Reduce the use of toxins: Legal and illegal stimulants, sedatives, antihistamines – all this affects the potency. It is necessary to quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption to a minimum, and also completely eliminate the use of drugs – marijuana or steroids. You should also not eat herbal supplements, as they may affect sexual function.
5. Review your medications: Some medications – especially, diuretics, cholesterol-lowering drugs, anti-inflammatory drugs can affect sexual function.
6. Sleep: Health is synonymous with healthy sleep. Lack of sleep causes nervous irritation and chronic fatigue – what kind of sex is there?
7. Regularly analyze your relationship: Relationship problems affect problems in sex. If the pair is not all right, it can negatively affect the intimate side of communication. Do not be afraid to consult a psychologist or a sex therapist for advice.